London Street Views 1840 London Street Views 1840

Bond Street > Division 1

Issue number 7 of Tallis's 'London street views', showing nos. 1-46 Old Bond Street and nos. 1-25 and 149-172 Bond Street, together with an illustration of the Egyptian Hall and part of Piccadilly. The Egyptian Hall was the common name for the London Museum, set up to display the collections of the showman, William Bullock. The two Coade stone statues visible at either side of the entrance depict Isis and Osiris and are now located at the lift entrance to the Museum of London.

Back
Key: Data has been added but not checked   Data had been added and checked
Note: If no label then no data has been added
Contribute to this project

West side of the street

map - Tallis's London street views : No. 7. Bond Street, division 1 (west)
Contribute to this project

East side of the street

map - Tallis's London street views : No. 7. Bond Street, division 1 (east)

Additional items from guides

Show moreShow less